SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

5 Guilty Pleasure Confessions


It is Wednesday and that means I am finally going to link up with Bella from Dateless in Dallas for her Wednesday Confessions.  She wrote about Pretty Little Liars, a show on ABC Family that I am guilty of watching.  What can I say, I love the high school ish drama.  Which is why I thought I would do my five guilty pleasures (probably embarrassing ones too) confessions.

1.  I confess I love to watch way too many "girly" types of shows.  Pretty Little Liars, Chasing Life, The Lying Game, Gossip Girl, Bachelor/Bachelorette, Keeping Up with the Kardashians and many more.  I am a girly tv junkie.

2.  I confess I love flaming hot cheetos with salami wrapped around it.  I don't even know if this is a guilty pleasure really, but I love random food combinations.  I tried the cheetos and salami while Christmas tree cutting and now I can't get enough of it.  Try it.  Believe me, it is good.  I also love chocolate milkshakes and fries plus many other weird combos that people make fun of me for, but you can't knock it til you try it.

3.  I confess that I love a good cigar and scotch quite often.  The cigar pleasure started back in college to celebrate the end of a semester, but has forged on for years.  And the scotch pleasure started about two years ago.  I had scotch many times with my dear friend Steve, but never hated or loved it.  Then I went on a business trip to Atlanta, Georgia, and a few older gentlemen were sitting at my hotel bar drinking Macallan 25.  I was intrigued and they described it tasting like honey with a soft smokey flavor.  I was interested and they bought me a glass for $28.  Yikes, I was hoping I would like it.  I didn't like it, I loved it.  Oh how that is one of my favorite drinks now.

4.  I confess that I love Chick-lit books.  I love to read.  I used to hate reading for pleasure since all I did in college was read boring computer books.  But once I left college, I couldn't stop reading chick-lits.  I read every Emily Griffin, Sophia Kinsella, Cecila Ahern, Jennifer Weiner, Lauren Weisberger, Nicholas Sparks, Candace Bushnell and so many more.  I still love reading these types of books and usually download a couple per work trip and read the entire plane flights, by the pool/beach or in a coffee shop.  My husband always wants me to read biographies (boring), but I have a love for the chick-lit books.

5.  I confess I am obsessed with Social Media.  I rarely post to Facebook, but I love to read through my feed.  I love love love Instagram.  Especially fashion pictures (I have to have all the clothes), baby photos and dog pictures.  And Pinterest, oh how we had become best friends while planning my wedding.  I pinned everything and probably used 1/8th of it.

What are your guilty pleasures?  Link up with Bella to join in on the fun.
Confessions

2 comments :

  1. I think that clearly we were meant to be best friends. (Sans the TV shows, but I have some that are probably equally as embarrassing.) I love cheetos and I love salami. I will have to try them together. I'm with you on the fries/milkshake combination -- so good. You should try fries and frosties! I pretty much only read chick-lit and I looooove scotch. Sorry this comment turned into a novel. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does sound like we should be best friends! I have tried frosties and fries. My old go-to combo, but I haven't had one in forever. That must change. Have you tried Macallan 25? It is the absolute best. Dish on your favorite shows?

      Delete