We often get so busy in our day to day lives that we forget the little things. These are things that one day we will miss and often take for granted. These are just a few of the little things I want to remember.
- Sunday, Sutton was sitting on my lap and wanted to give me kisses. She would lean in, look at me, giggle and give me a little kiss. Sometimes she played and would go in to give me a kiss but would back out and laugh. She thought it was so funny that she did this over and over. It was really sweet and something that I cherish.
- When the only thing that will calm my girls down is them brushing my hair.
- Avery will randomly just say run, run, run, and she will run circles around the coffee table giggling.
- When the girls reach out and say hand because they want me to hold their hand.
- Avery will call out "my paci" over and over again in the middle of the night when she wakes and can't find her paci.
- Everyday when we pick the girls up from daycare, they run up to us for the biggest hugs and then grab our hands to go get their lunchboxes, before waving to their teachers and saying bye!!
- Seeing my girls experience being in the snow for the first time.
- Hearing my girls say "I lub you".
I LOVE YOU AVERY AND SUTTON!