SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 21, 2014

Oh Hey Friday Link Up and Christmas Wish List

It is finally Friday.  Thank heavens.  This has been the longest week EVER.  With coming in early every morning, due to not being able to travel with my team to New York City (boo), but living their schedule this week, I am drained.

In honor of Oh Hey, Friday link-up, I thought I would do a Christmas wish list or even a push present gift list.

One.  I am obsessed with Kendra Scott jewelry right now.  I want it ALL.  I have my eye on two special pieces right now.

Meet the Rayne Necklace
and the Elle Earrings
Two.  I really want a warm cozy down jacket and these two caught my eye.

Three.  A Digital SLR camera.  I have my eye on a few different ones, but haven't decided.  I just want to be able to take better photos for my blog and of my cute little babies once they are born.  Iphone pictures just won't due.

Four.  Black booties.  These are just two of the pairs I want.  I am eyeing a few more too.

Five.  Hunter Rain Boots.  It doesn't rain that much in the Reno/Tahoe area, but I have been wanting a pair of these for a long time.  I just need to bite the bullet and get a pair.  Aren't they so cute?

Six.  Michael Kors watch.  I have been eyeing one of these for a few years now, but always miss out on sales and decide I need something else.  But this beauty has caught my eye.

Seven.  Jo Malone London perfume.  I love a lot of their scents, but I need to narrow it down to one or two.  Which is your favorite?

I could go on and on, but I will post another Christmas Wish List later with more items for the lady in your life or to pass onto my husband for me.

6 comments :

  1. Love that jacket and that watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now if I can get my husband to buy me one for Christmas....if I don't go buy it myself first. Haha

      Delete
  2. I love that watch!!!!! ekkkkkk!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fringe booties- and am definitely a fan of the Rayne necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nordstrom was just having a sale on the booties, but I am holding out for Christmas!

      Delete