SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 22, 2014

Gender(s) Reveal

So on Friday I told you all that we know the babies gender(s), but I hadn't revealed them yet.  Well I am finally here to reveal what the babies are.  And if you follow me on facebook or instagram then  you already know.

Friday after running errands, I bough some cupcake ingredients and baked away.  After letting them cool, I used a paring knife to cut a small part out of the top of the cupcake and saved it for later.  I mixed my colored frosting and piped it in replacing the part I cut out with a slightly smaller piece of it.  Then I frosted in basic vanilla frosting and added sprinkles so I could tell which ones had the color(s) in them.

So without further ado...
 What gender(s) are the Butler babies?

Notice how big the bump is now?  Crazy.

The Butler babies are...
Identical (most likely) twin GIRLS

The husband and I couldn't be more excited.  Sure we are a bit worried how much these little princesses will cost us in the future, but the bows, dresses, cutest clothes and sparkly everything help even it out.

To say that we were surprised is an understatement as it has been with everything about this pregnancy.  We were thinking one was a boy from early on based on early ultrasounds, but we had it in our minds they were either boy/girl or boy/boy.

I can't wait to decorate their nursery.  We already hit Home Depot this weekend for paint colors which are on the walls (decisions to make now), bought supplies for DIY mobiles for each crib and bought tons of girly clothes at the Just Between Friends event.  Any other suggested DIY baby room items I should make?

Did you guess right?

6 comments :

  1. EEEEEK! Congrats! Twin princesses!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can't believe they ended up both being girls, but pretty excited for it.

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys! I can't even imagine how much fun it is going to be to pick out and decorate everything!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in full registry mode, pinterest mode and loving every second of it.

      Delete
  3. I was so so so wrong. But I am so so so so so so excited!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, a lot of people were wrong. A lot of people said girl/boy, a few said boy/boy, but not many said girl/girl.

      Delete