SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturday Confessional

Hello to all the new readers coming over from September Farm.  Thank you so much for joining us!

I am so excited as today is the weekend (I can hear Tahoe calling my name) and today is also my guest feature on September Farm.  I love reading Karli's blog and every Saturday she does confessionals.  Let's be real here, if you know me, you know I have enough stories to fill up several weeks worth.  My life is (WAS) very interesting and I wouldn't change it for the world.

So do yourself (and me) a favor and check it out.


And while you lovelies are doing that, I will be getting ready to consume my first Wet Woody (Garwoods in Lake Tahoe) of the year.  Don't worry, it won't be for another few hours.  I got breakfast on my mind right now.
Heaven in a glass

Have a great weekend all!

Post a Comment