SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Our Christmas Card

I know I am slacking on this post, but I wanted to share our Christmas card we sent out this year.  This is our first official Christmas card, and I wanted it to be special.  One day in late October we set out to take family photos, but surprise surprise, Walter was not having it.  He wanted to play, explore and do his own thing.  Basically the photos didn't come out like we hoped, so we scrapped those and chose one from our engagement session.  It was taken in March, but we just love this photo.  We almost used a wedding photo, but decided not to when my in-laws wanted to use a wedding photo as their Christmas card.

We used mpix for our cards and I was really happy with them.  The only thing I would change is the size of the card, but it is still very cute.
Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

Post a Comment