SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hunger Games

Last night I finally convinced my husband to see Hunger Games with me.  He liked the first one after I dragged him to that one, so I hoped he would like this one.  He tried to convince me to go see American Hustle, but I have waited this long for Hunger Games that I wasn't going to wait any longer.
 So how was it?  I loved it.  It followed the book more closely than the first one and I loved all of their character choices.  It made me really excited for the next movie.  Also, I just found out that the third book was made into two movies.  What?  I have to wait til November 2014 and November 2015 to finish the series through the movies?!  That is too disappointing. 

What did you think of the movie?  The book series?

Today will be full of wrapping Christmas gifts and getting ready to head to Tahoe for Daniel Tosh.  I can barely contain myself.  What's on your Saturday agenda?

Post a Comment