SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Today is the Day

Ok not the big day, but the day I get my professional wedding photos back.  YES!  I have been patiently impatiently waiting for my photos since my wedding day.  I can't wait to see the details, relieve my big day, see how gorgeous my hubby and I looked (I can be vain about this because it was my day and you are supposed to look your absolute best, so don't judge me, or do and don't tell me about it) and see how it all came together.

I was told by many that this was the best wedding they have ever been to.  They have never danced that much, enjoyed their time as much and had cake that was that AMAZING!  Huge props to Flour Girl Wedding Cakes for the yummiest cake.

Good news was pictures, bad news is my car is in the shop once again for the same issue that has been going on forever.  They said it was fixed almost two months ago and it got worse.  So trusty dad and I went down to the car shop this morning (it is his buddy who fixed worked on it the first time) and we are having him look at it again.  And hopefully at no charge because I paid $546 last time for the same issue (they have a warranty on this stuff).  So far, 2 hours later, I haven't heard anything back.  Fingers crossed it isn't too bad and can be fixed.  Heck, if it is bad, let it just get fixed and at no cost.

But other good news was, my dad gave me another cd full of wedding pictures from my parents other camera.  Guess who is about to pop the cd into her work computer and looking through those instead of work?  Me, no way...

I will get to my second recap of my honeymoon.  I promise. 

Post a Comment