SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Toddler Spring and Summer Wear

Today I am sharing with you one of our favorite stores, Hanna Andersson. This post isn't sponsored. I just love this store and the quality of their clothing.

My girls have a lot of clothes from Hanna Andersson now and I have my eye on many more items, but here are the ones we love and the ones we want.

LOVE:
Hanna Andersson Toddler Clothes

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

WANT:

Hanna Andersson Toddler Clothes 2

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

And when it comes time for Christmas, I really want to get us all matching pjs. Yes, I want to be THAT family and have the cute pictures. 

Have you ever bought or received anything from Hanna Andersson?

I am linking up with Jenn and Jessi today. And Jenn recently had her baby girl and I couldn't be more excited for them!! Congrats Jenn!

11 comments :

  1. That rainbow shirt is adorable!!! Love all the dresses too. Emmy has a bunch of dresses for summer. Now to remember to have her wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Hanna Andersson but they can be so pricey! When they have good sales, I stock up on things. There use to be one in our mall which was so nice but now it's gone. I wish they would lower their min $ to get free shipping too, but oh well. I love all these clothes you picked out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah Anderson has the cutest things and I even got my boys pajamas there when they were little. Your girls always look so cute. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is crazy that they have been around for this long. Love their stuff.

      Delete
  4. Ah love everything! I just got an Old Navy email with some of their little girl dresses featured and I couldn't handle the cuteness. Love the dresses and those PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many adorable pieces! And YES to matching jammies on Christmas, I'm hoping to make that happen this year too much to my husband's dismay lol :-P
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh yeahhh. every family needs matching jammies for Christmas. Heck, I want them for every day of the year ;) But Ricky wont let me dress the dogs. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard of this! I need to send to my sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my heavens I love it all! Time for Miss A and I to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want matching PJs for Christmas this year, too! SO BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are too cute! I love buying clothes for my daughter haha it's addicting.

    ReplyDelete