SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Five

You know the drill. It's Friday and that means Friday Five. So let's get right down to business.

One. My Birthday is in 9 days. I can't believe it is almost August. Shout out to my fellow Leos out there. I added two other items to my birthday wish list.
Some new sunnies like these Ray-Bans

Two. Sleep. The girls are in a bit (an awful) sleep regression. Between the two of them, it seems like we wake up hourly from 1 am to 5 am. Mommy and daddy really need a full nights rest princess girls.

Three. Down the Rabbit Hole: Cautionary Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny.
  amazon
I am just a few pages away from finishing this ebook, and I love it. Holly always seemed so happy and in love with Hef (yes I watched the Girls Next Door religiously), but in her book, it shows a much different side to her and the mansion. Great little fun read.

Four. My umbilical hernia surgery. So I had my surgery almost 5 weeks ago. My incision has healed, the bruising is gone, and I am left with a scar and semi innie. I am not sure I am happy with the results. The surgeon who did my surgery did my breast abscess and the scar looks amazing. But this new one has some folds and isn't as "clean". And while my belly button is way more in than before, there is still a slight bulge on one side. So I am making an appointment (which I needed to for my final post op) to have it checked out and see what he can do.

Five. Jeans. I am still wanting, needing and dreaming about those comfy DL1961 jeans from my Stitch Fix box. But I need to wait until I am fully weaned from pumping and let my body figure itself out before investing in a pair. And speaking of weaning, next week starts the month long process. I will go from 5 pumps per day to 4. And each week I will take a pump out per day. Sad and bittersweet, but it is time.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Post a Comment