SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I'm Back.

I just wanted to drop in and say I am back from vacation and surgery, but still a bit out of it. Little did I know that my surgery would take a lot more out of me. I am still sore, my stomach is really swollen and the incision site just looks gross. I will spare you photos (I have been taking them daily to see progress).

Last week was a great week away. Though we didn't get a lot of down time, we still had a great time hanging out with family and showing the girls one of our favorite places. I have photos to sort through and a post to write, but that probably won't come until tomorrow or later. You can see some photos on my instagram in the meantime.

I had planned to write more, but I am sore (and tired) and way too deep into Holly Madison's tell-all book on the Playboy Mansion. Have you read it? Kind of a guilty pleasure as I used to watch the Girls Next Door.

Until tomorrow...

Post a Comment