SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 14, 2015

My Fours

I have seen this post floating around on quite a few blogs, so I figured I would jump in and let you get to know me a little bit better.

Four nicknames I've had:
D
Dirty D
Dizzle
Danni G

Four movies I have watched more than once:
Devil Wears Prada
27 Dresses
Knocked Up
Sex and the City

Four jobs I've had:
Web Designer
Agent
Cashier at a video store
Secretary/student worker at the University (while attending school there)

Four things in my purse:
Iron pills (from after delivery of the babies and I had to take them before every meal)
Southwest drink coupons
Lotion
Candy

Four places I've lived:
Reno, NV
Carson City, NV
College Dorm
and nowhere else...so boring.

Four places I've visited:
Australia
The UK
Canada
Hawaii

Four places on my travel bucket list:
Italy
Germany
Ireland
France

Four things I don't eat:
Bugs
Pate'
Spam
Eel/Unagi

Four tv shows I watch: (Currently)
Grey's Anatomy
House of Cards
Modern Family
Deadliest Catch

Four cars I've driven:
Honda Prelude
Toyota Tacoma
Chevy Trailblazer
Subaru Legacy

Four things to look forward to in 2015:
Watching my babies grow
Graeagle trip
Beach days this summer
Babies 1st Birthdays
What are your fours?

Post a Comment