SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Minor Leave

So sorry I haven't posted in awhile.  But I have good reason.  Mastitis and breast abscess. Two things no breastfeeding/pumping mommy wants to hear.

I had planned a 2 month baby update with photos and all, but that has yet to be written. I also planned my Influenster VoxBox reveal. Again that has not been written. A weekend update, a day in the life of a mommy during maternity leave and so on. But none of those have been written because I have been in pain. Lots of pain. Pain that I ignored. And now I'm laid up at home on pain killers. Not ideal.

But my mother in law has been here helping with the girls, so I plan to write a few posts tomorrow while I have some down time.  So get ready for all the lovely details of mastitis and how it progressed into an abscess.  Plus some cuteness from my baby girls and hopefully a review of some awesome products I received.

Stay tuned...

Post a Comment