SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Why You Should Join Influenster

So I know it is Tuesday and I never did a weekend update.  But that is because I am saving it for my Baby Shower post.  I am waiting on some photos that were taken with my moms camera in order to finish the post.  Let me just say the girls and I were spoiled.  Everything from the amazing food, decor, cake to the presents galore.  You name it, we were treated the very best.  I can't wait to share that with you all.

In the meantime, I am going to tell you more about one of my programs I participate in.  I will keep this short and sweet.  I am an #Influenster.  I have talked about my Vox Boxes a few times (here and on twitter mostly), but my favorite box was the Something Blue - I Do Vox Box which had some of the best essentials to prepare for your wedding.  From teeth whitening toothpaste to fake eyelashes to Dr. Scholls foot cushions, this box had it all.  I used it all and still use my KissLashes because they are so much easier to put on than the ones I have bought at Mac and other stores.

I have received quite a few boxes since becoming a member in May 2012.  It is super easy, fun and you get to try out some of the latest and greatest new beauty, electronic and practical every day items.  You can sign up at Influenster or download their new app in your app store.  Just search #InfluensterApp.  It makes taking pictures, uploading pictures and reviews so much easier.  Plus you can take pictures using the products and put them into your reviews, questions and answers.

Did I also mention that you can get perks for becoming an Influenster?  They have deals on clothes, pet insurance, gaming memberships, wine, etc.  It is a great way to connect with other bloggers, test products and get your name out there.

1 comment :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete