SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday's Weekend Update

I didn't take any pictures this weekend.  Heck, I don't even remember the last time I posted something on Instagram.  So bad with pictures lately.  But we did have a good weekend that flew by too fast and also meant a lack of sleep for me.  The belly has really popped which is making it harder and harder to sleep at night.  Que my need for a pregnancy pillow.

I caved yesterday (instead of writing a blog post) and bought myself a Snoogle Pregnancy Pillow with a jersey cover.

I can not wait for it to arrive.  Come on amazon, throw this momma a bone and get her here ASAP.  Luckily, I slept like a baby last night.  I only woke up once and my husband said I am so sassy and happy in the morning when I get a good nights rest.  YES.I.AM.

This weekend was spent taking naps (I got two in this weekend), going to a 21st birthday party (before her big drink fest that evening), watching the Niners game (finally won a preseason game), drafting my fantasy team for one of my leagues, cooking dinner (finally) and buying some amazing yoga leggings from Victoria Secret for the Fall and this ever growing belly.  Oh and a new bra.
These except in black on black.  Long enough, comfy and not see through.  Big time score.

Oh and that bra I mentioned, super comfy.  I am not ready to go full on maternity style just yet, so I opted for a pretty Victoria Secret bra.  But the kicker was, I went from a 34D to a 32DDD.  My husband loves it, the lady standing behind me in the dressing room said to embrace it, but my lord, these babies have gotten HUGE!

I am really excited for the rib cook-off tomorrow and the first Wolf Pack football game this weekend. I am definitely getting used to this Fall transition.

How was your weekend?

2 comments :

  1. That pillow looks SO comfy. Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend :) Mine was spent doing the same sorts of things...fantasy football, naps, and lounging on the deck!

    ReplyDelete