SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday's Confessions

It's Wednesday and that means it's blog link up time with Bella at Dateless in Dallas.  I struggled with even writing today as my heart is heavy...

I confess my heart is breaking for an old friend of mine whose husband passed away this morning.  I didn't know him, but I have known her since elementary school.  He had some heart issues going on, and he had surgery Monday.  Everything was looking good, but these last few days were critical and sadly today he went to be with God.  My heart breaks for her and her family.  I couldn't imagine losing my husband, family or friends.  Hug your loved ones tonight.

I confess that I haven't had much to say on this little ole blog here.  I don't know if it is a lack of interest, being busy or what.

I confess that I need a hair cut and color really bad.  I tried to be good with my money and stretch it out a few more weeks and now I can't stand my hair.  Come on Friday, momma needs new highlights.

I confess that I have been online shopping like no other.  I keep putting things in my basket but never pulling the trigger.  I know I need to save money since we just bought an air conditioner, we have a wedding in New Jersey to attend and desperately need a new oven, but I just want to buy all the new clothes and deals that keep popping up in my inbox.
Confessions

2 comments :

  1. Why do highlights have to be so expensive?! I delay as long as possible too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard that on the hair! Why is beauty so expensive? I am also a victim to online shopping lately...I find a few deals and next thing you know my mailbox is overflowing...OOPS!

    ReplyDelete