SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Football on the Brain

I have football on my mind.  Yesterday at the gym, the TVs were full of the upcoming football season.  From Eli Manning's franchise record 27 interceptions, to the 49ers new stadium to the season predictions. 

I CAN.NOT.WAIT until football starts.  My weekends will be consumed watching the Wolf Pack play at home (season ticket holder) and lazy Sundays watching NFL.  There is definitely something about Fall and football season.  Though I am enjoying the warmer weather and beach days, I can't wait for everything Fall brings.

What I am looking forward to in Fall:
Football
Annual Apple Hill trip
Apple pie and cider
Fall Clothes and boots
Trip to Avalon, NJ for a wedding
Thanksgiving
Tailgating


Football in Numbers:
In 16 days, the 49ers will play their first game of the preseason (I'll take what I can get).
In 26 days, the 49ers will play their first game (preseason) in the new Levi's stadium (great day. Also my anniversary).
In 39 days, the Nevada Wolf Pack will play their first game of the season (and at home) against Southern Utah. 
In 47 days, the 49ers will play their first regular season game.

Are you as excited about football as I am?

4 comments :

  1. I'm trying to love football more! My husband-to-be LOVES football, and I just want to have that in common with him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great sport to watch. I have been watching it since I was a child (grew up in a football family), but I hope you can learn to love it. Plus watching with your husband-to-be is so much more fun.

      Delete
  2. What about coming to NY for a wedding this fall?? :-)

    ReplyDelete