SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 16, 2014

No Money and Dress Problems

Happy Friday All!  First off, I want to say thank you to Sarah and Helene for putting on the first #TotalSocial yesterday.  The response was huge, the traffic on my page was huge and I found some new awesome blogs/friends.  So a big thank you!
 
Do you ever have those days where your brain can't seem to function and you don't have any ideas to write about?  Yep right here.  I think the only thing on my mind right now is getting off work (a little over two hours left) and finding a dress for my sister-in-laws wedding.
 
Did you know that Anthropologie charges $11 for shipping something that weighs next to nothing?  Yep.  Trying to find something else instead of this beautiful dress.  Ok it is second choice because the one I am dying to have, is sold out in my size.  Why isn't there an Anthropologie here?
 via
 
 Or this gorgeous pretty.
via
 
Why must everything be so dang expensive?  The search continues....and I have less than a month.
 
All of this shopping makes me want a nice margarita that Sarah featured on her blog today.  Is it happy hour yet?

Venus Trapped in Mars
post signature

4 comments :

  1. Try lightinthebox.com , but then shipping is $11-$15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that second dress a lot. so pretty. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I just couldn't see spending $285 on it right now. Stupid spending freeze, hahaha. But I did buy a dress this weekend, on sale, and I am hoping it fits. If it does, reveal will be coming soon.

      Delete