SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Cara Box #2

As I said here I was fortunate enough to get two cara boxes this quarter.  This cara box is from Arlyn who currently lives in Seoul, Korea with her family (husband in the military and 4 children).  She did go overboard with her gifts, but I am so thankful for everything she sent and how thoughtful everything was.  So without further ado, here is my cara box #2.
 So many goodies
Left: Chocolate goodies. Assorted chocolate covered pretzels (oreo and almond are the best), chocolate waffers, cookies, waffer crunch candies and coffee.  Right: Starbucks Korea coffee cup (cute twisty handle)
Left: Date book, purse and business card holder.  Right: Socks
Left: Assorted bookmarks.  Center: Ornament  Right: Toothbrush Cases
I love seeing the different things from Korea.  I think she did a great job on matching my personality.  I have already used/indulged on some of these items.  The business card holder was an awesome idea.  I travel a lot for work and sadly, I didn't have one yet.  I have already broken into some of the snacks and let me tell you, the chocolate/almond covered pretzels are to die for.  I am drinking my coffee from the coffee cup as you read this and I already displayed the ceramic pieces in my house.  Thank you Arlyn for your wonderful gifts.
 
If you would like to participate in the next cara box, follow Kaitlyn at Wifessionals.  Be on the look out around the first week of June when she posts about the theme and rules.  It is a great way to get to know fellow bloggers, instagrammers and amazing women.  I have enjoyed getting to know my partners, can't wait to meet them in person and can't wait for my next match up.
post signature

Post a Comment