SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Girl Chat - Quotes to Live By

It's time for another round of Girl Chat and this month's topic is Quotes to Live By. To be honest, I don't really live by any quotes. I feel like I don't post inspirational quotes. But there are a few that come to mind when I think of my favorite quotes.
Girl Chat link up

Girl Chat link up

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain

This is something that I feel needs no explanation. It is simple and definitely something to live by.


"Love the life you live. Live the life you love." - Bob Marley

Another quote that I feel is self explanatory.


"Life is too short to wait."


"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." - Michael Jordan

This is something I hope my girls live by. I want them to be great and make things happen.


"What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly." - Erin Hanson

This is probably the one I live by the most. You have to take chances in order to succeed and fly. Just beautiful.


What quotes do you live by?

To link up - just grab our graphic, link up, and let's getting to chatting!  Make sure to stop by a few others linked up for an extra bit of girl chat!  
Girl chat monthly link up

24 comments :

  1. These are so good! I love the life is too short one, and the fall/fly quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to the "life is too short to wait"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so good Danielle!! Love the what I fall/fly quote so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I feel like Rory's aunt used to say this to us a lot.

      Delete
  4. "What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly." Is one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such good ones! I couldn't agree more with life is too short to wait. We say that all the time and I think that's why we have taken some risks along the way. Sierra Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I cannot believe that we picked the same Bob Marley quote! That is so cool!! I've always loved that song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I laughed when I saw yours too. I love that song and quote.

      Delete
  7. Love these quotes! How true is the Mark Twain one?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Michael Jordan quote about making it happen. YES! I had not heard that one before and I absolutely love it. I think I need that for my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should put it in your classroom. It really is a good one.

      Delete
  9. OH I love that quote about telling the truth. So many great ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very true words! Thank you for sharing!! - Shannon @slayitagainshan.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Bob Marley quote is pretty much the best and one that I've tried to live by for a long time.

    ReplyDelete