- I really need to make a new button for Thursday Talk/Confessions, but I haven't gotten around to it. I don't know why really. I guess I would call it laziness.
- I am about to finish the last episode of 13 Reasons Why at the gym today and I am sad that it will be over. I am also scared that I may cry while running. Probably not the best choice of a venue to watch it, but I love catching up on my shows at the gym. Have you watched it yet? Thoughts?
- Today is 4/20 which is the anniversary of Columbine. I hate bringing up another awful event, but that day changed me. I was in high school when it happened and I remember subsequent years having pipe bomb scares on 4/20. I am soooo paranoid on 4/20.
- I went to Starbucks yesterday morning and I saw that they had the new Unicorn Frap and didn't get it. I didn't think it would taste good and I wanted a caramel macchiato, but I am sadly missing the typical Instagram photo.
- I hate how my girls' daycare has dirt in the playground. My girls love to crawl in it, sit in it and play in it. This means they are always dirty when we pick them up and often have a shoe full of sand each evening. I wish they had grass or something else in the playground area. Ugh.
- I hate bath time for my girls. It used to be fun, then it wasn't, then it was and so on. Right now we are not in that fun stage. Well I should say that it is partially fun and then a bunch of screaming. My girls hate having their hair wet and getting it washed. They even freaked out when my nephew got water in their hair while he was taking bath. Another twin mom recommended this toy and it has been a godsend for us lately until it is time to wash the hair. They don't mind their bodies being washed, but hair, nope. Ugh. Any recommendations on how to get them to like it?
- We didn't color/dye eggs this year because I worried about my girls spilling all over my table even with the use of whisks. Plus after they didn't care for the egg hunt on Friday, I didn't think they would really enjoy it. But we will do it next year for sure. But I am totally ok with skipping it this year other than getting that one cute photo.
- I really need some Spring colors and clothes because I didn't have anything bright and fun to wear for Easter that I haven't worn a billion times. Man, do I wish I could win the lottery and buy all the things.
- I am loving my new car soooo much, but I am dreading making my first payment. Ugh.