I don't really have any confessions today, mostly just thoughts, random thoughts. So if you have any confessions or Thursday thoughts, link up below.
- My girls daycare bill goes down this month because we pay a month in advance. Since the girls turn two this month, it means their tuition goes down and that just makes me so happy. It isn't a ton of money, but definitely the most tuition reduction we have seen so far.
- I wish my work would heat this beotch up. It is seriously so cold in my office. Everyone complains. Everyone wears jackets or blankets and the administration still won't raise the temperature. Maybe I should get a heated blanket. I wonder if those are allowed since space heaters are not.
- I made vegetable fried rice using my wok burner (it is removable) and it made it soooo much easier to use a wok. I didn't constantly worry about my wok falling off the range. Such a good take out fake out.
- Do any of you have kids who are clumsy and fall a lot? Sutton is constantly running around and she falls down but bounces right back up. I picked her up from daycare a few days ago and she had a rug burn on her chin from you guessed it, falling down on the carpet. Every time we see or hear that one of our girls fell, we know it is Sutton. Ha.
- The girls and I watched A Charlie Brown Christmas last weekend and I want to keep introducing them to Christmas movies. Which should the next one be? The girls didn't want the whole Charlie Brown Christmas, but they did watch a good portion of it.
- I am having a facial and massage tonight and I am extremely happy about it. It is a package I get every so often and my esthetician has been out of commission for a long time. He was run over while riding his bike and had surgery from it. He is finally back and taking clients again. I can't wait!!
- I finally downloaded Snapchat this week, but mainly for the filters. I had a lot of fun taking selfies with my girls Tuesday night. We were trying all of the filters and even got Rory in on it. I can see how addicting it can be, but don't expect any snapchats from me.
- Has the gym kicked anyone else's butt this week? Nope? Ok, just mine.
Have a great Thursday all!