SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Stocking Stuffers for Her

We are 5 days away from Christmas and hopefully you are done with your Christmas shopping, but if you are not, then here are some helpful hints at Stocking Stuffers for Her.

Stockings are always the hardest part for me. Especially when you are helping your father pick stuffers out for your mother. I never know what to put in there or how my mom used to cram so much stuff in ours. But I sat down and came up with a list of things I wouldn't mind to see in my stocking.

Stocking Stuffers for Her

Sandals | Bracelet | Tumbler | Lip Gloss | Necklace | Beauty Blender | Champagne Gummy Bears | Gloves | Nail Polish

Ok, let's talk about a few of these things. That lip gloss is in Mocktail Hour and it is sooooo good. It smells heavenly, looks perfect on everyone (believe me my friends and I tested it out) and doesn't break the bank.

I am in love with that tumbler. My friends and I were talking about a tumbler that one of our friends drinks her coffee in. It said, This isn't my first rodeo. We all said it should have a saying on the other side that says wine may or may not be in here. Then I saw the tumbler above and wanted to get one for every friend that was there Sunday night. They are perfect and sum up of lives. Ha.

I always love jewelry and that bracelet sums up my life. Everyday. It sums up life with kids completely. And the mountain necklaces are just too cute.

I am a fan of Butter nail polish but only own a bottle or two of it. I saw this red glitter polish and wanted it for my upcoming pedicure. It is perfect for Christmas, New Year's and for a fun pop to your toes.

We all know my love for champagne gummy bears.

And those Ugg gloves look so cozy and comfy. If they are anything like my Ugg sheets, then I wouldn't want to take them off. Plus they work with your phone, so you don't have to take them off when using your phone outside.

What's on your Stocking Stuffer list?

17 comments :

  1. Great list!! I had a beanie on my stocking list and added gloves too because I realized I've had the same pair for about 5 years. I'd say it's time. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to add any of these to my stocking! Those gloves look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stocking stuffer list. New gloves are always a necessity here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great ideas! I am in need of a new tumbler and that one sounds great! I love all the Mantrabands, so many awesome sayings. I usually ask for a coffee gift card and my favorite chocolates in my stocking and the hubby usually throws in random extra stuff LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the perfect stocking stuffers! I have those Tory flip flops and love them. A beauty blender is a must, and I gave those champagne gummy bears as gifts and so far everyone has loved them. So many great finds, girl! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always up for a new coffee tumbler myself
    & gloves. I told the hubs to get me some good leather gloves this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so great! My Tory flips like that just broke, I want new ones in my stocking for sure. had rose gummy bears this weekend and they were so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, I want those champagne gummy bears so bad I can't stand it! I totally wish I had remembered to tell B about them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those gummy bears are so good & such a treat, definitely the perfect gift idea! Butter nail polish is one of my favorite brands-- such gorgeous shades and great quality!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all these ideas! I have that mantra bracelet and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good to know about the bracelet. It is beyond cute.

      Delete
  11. Champagne gummy bears are always a great idea! Love that you help your dad with your mom's stocking. So sweet <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun ideas! My family doesn't do stockings, but I did make them one year for my parents and sister. I think it's a fun idea. I love little gifts. That polish looks great, and I really could use touchscreen gloves!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome stocking stuffer ideas! I love the mountains necklace; I am from MT. ;) Do you live where there are mountains??

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all your picks and its such a great idea!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to try these champagne gummy bears I keep seeing! Great list!

    ReplyDelete