Because let's be real, I get hungry, I pin and more often than not, I decide the recipes are too complicated, only suit me (not my picky husband) or that later on they just don't sound good. Ever hear of drunk Pinteresting. Yep I did a lot of that while planning my wedding.
So without further ado.... 10 Pinterest Pins I'll Probably Never Try
1. Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Bacon and a Fried Egg
2. Baked Parmesan Spaghetti
3. Coconut Curry Chicken Soup
4. Stovetop Cajun Chicken Mac N Cheese
5. Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars
6. Chopped Thai Chicken Salad
7. Spicy Pulled Pork Popper Sandwiches
8. 10 Garden Planters to Make
9. Heart Blanket
10. Bathroom Cabinets Makeover
So this list made me feel hungry and that I can't finish any projects, but it was sure fun going through my pins to see what I have really made and what I pinned for some good reason. Check out my pins here. You know, follow me and all that good stuff.
Want to link up? Grab the button and go to Karli's page. Super easy and fun.