SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 13, 2015

Weekending

Another weekend in the books. And a quick one at that. It went so fast and I don't feel like we did anything really productive.

After work on Friday, my husband and I had lunch together before picking up the girls (it was right at their feeding time when we got off). After we got home, I cleaned the bottles and headed back out. I had to get my mud flap put on my car (it wasn't in on Monday) and try to buy some make-up before my pedicure. Rough life, I know. And I really broke my spending freeze this weekend and my wallet isn't all to happy about it.

I didn't get my make up and had to go back out yesterday for it. But I did get my car done, so that's a win. She is back to as normal (after the accident) as can be.

That evening we went out to dinner and relaxed. Saturday we headed out for breakfast, did a few things around the house and ran some errands. We picked up dinner for that night, plus everything for this week. I prepped the salsa and dessert for dinner that night since we were having our in-laws over for dinner. We made carne asada tacos, with spanish rice, homemade salsa and guacamole and strawberry shortcake for dessert. And we all took a walk between dinner and dessert with the girls in their carriers.
 Baby Girls chilling
Daddy and Sutton
 
Sunday we brunched again and cleaned the house. And we played with the girls all day. We didn't do much else it seems, but the time flew by.

And now it is Monday and we have a full plate of things this week. The girls have their 6 month check-ups tomorrow (only two weeks late) with shots and all. My husband has his championship softball game tomorrow night (big leagues here folks, haha). I get my hair done Friday and have to prep for my weekend away from my girls (big bachlorette party this weekend in San Diego).

Speaking of weddings and things. I saw these at Macy's this weekend and thought they might work for my bridesmaids dress. What do you all think?

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Post a Comment