SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The Bachelorette


I am a Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor in Paradise fan. Ugh, there I said it. It all started a few years back when Ashley was the Bachelorette. I only started watching it again (I watched the two seasons of Bachelor and first season of Bachlorette and then got bored) because my girlfriends were watching it and I wanted to be able to chime in. Well I got sucked back into it and lived for it. I love the drama! I love the sappy proposals and the fashion.

But this season was lackluster at best. Were ratings so bad that they cut the budget for travel and proposals? It felt like Kaitlyn and her suitors spent 6 weeks in Ireland. Don't get me wrong, it is beautiful there and a place I would love to visit, but what happened to a new place each week? What happened to the hometown dates? Instead everyone went to Utah, to a hotel resort to meet the families. And the proposal happened in the LA mansion? A not so special place where many scandalous things have happened.

And it seemed like contestants were dropping like flies. How long was this season compared to others?

I am happy that Kaitlyn chose Shawn B. I am not happy that it was spoiled through snapchat and made this season even more boring.

Step up your game Bachelor franchise and have them travel. And please oh please don't let Nick be on any other season.

Even though this season wasn't great, Bachelor in Paradise 2 starts Sunday, on my birthday, and you guessed it, I will be front and center watching it this season. Oh the drama.

What did you think of this season's Bachelorette (show and star)? Do you think Ben H. or Ben Z. will be the next Bachelor?

And there you have my two cents...

2 comments :

  1. I loved kaitlyn, I love her! She is so fun. I love both of the Ben's. I was just thinking today, the next season of The Bachelorette, I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting for Nick's creepy arse haha 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her infectious laugh. She has been the funniest bachelorette ever. I hope Ben Z. gets to be the bachelor, but I am all for either one. And yes, Nick needs to be banished away from all things Bachelor.

      Delete