SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 3, 2015

Oh Hey Friday

Hopefully when this post goes live, I will be feet deep in a pedicure and soon getting my manicure on.

It is the start of my weekend and I couldn't be happier. I am hoping we catch up on some much needed sleep and have a nice relaxing weekend. Plus we are hoping to start feeding the girls purees this weekend. Wish us luck.

But now it is time for the Oh Hey Friday link up.

One. My hair dryer has finally bit the bullet. The last few days it has been almost turning off and smelling awful. So I had a few bookmarked from reading other blogs and went with this one. People seem to love it and it isn't too expensive. I seem to go through mine every two to three years now.

Two. I also hit up amazon (gotta get use of my free prime membership while it lasts) for a beach tent for the girls. After reading tons of reviews, we went with an umbrella tent like contraption. Hopefully it lasts in the Tahoe winds. Anyone use this?

Three. I went to my post op appointment for my umbilical hernia and it looks like the accident didn't affect my incision. Thankfully. My incision is still really swollen, so hopefully when it goes down and heals, my belly button will be an innie completely (almost there now).

Four. I need to find some sandal heels in nude or blush that are sort of simple like for the wedding I am in August. I found two that are maybes, but I need your help finding others. I am looking for 3 1/2 inch heels (give or take a bit, but would like to be less than 4 inches) and shoes that aren't $200 or more. So please send your suggestions to me.

Here is a picture of the dress for reference.

Five. I am really hoping to have my car back tomorrow. They didn't make any promises, but if they got started on Tuesday early am, it might be done tomorrow. I really want to drive my car again and not the tiny Chevy Sonic anymore. Plus I miss my Sirius XM and bluetooth capabilities. And I don't feel safe in the Chevy Sonic. So fingers crossed (yes the auto shop is open tomorrow!).

Hope you all have a good weekend!

4 comments :

  1. That dress is gorgeous! Have you looked at DSW or maybe even Zappos for nude heels? I miss having Amazon Prime... we did the free month but didn't sign up for it afterward. I'm really thinking about it though! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have looked at DSW and Zappos. Nude heels aren't too hard to find. It is finding nude heels that are sandal heels and strappy.

      Delete
  2. I need a new blow-dryer badly...I'll have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I try it out, I will let you know what I think about it. It was a good price, so I am hoping it work (and arrives today).

      Delete