SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Leslie Sisti - A Blonde Ambition

 Leslie Sisti from her post It's Name was Joy

My heart hurts today. Yesterday I learned that one of my favorite bloggers, Leslie Sisti, from the blog A Blonde Ambition has passed away. She passed away on Monday, and left behind her husband Stephen and her two gorgeous daughters Caroline and Ainsley.

When I first started reading blogs, I came across Leslie's blog. I was pinning an outfit she wore and clicked on her blog. I instantly knew this was a blog I would want to follow, so I bookmarked it and visited it every time I was catching up on my blog reads.  I loved her fashion sense, her Tim Tebow doppelganger of a husband, her recipes and her baby girl Caroline (and now Ainsley). She was such a sweet southern woman.

Even though I didn't know her, I felt like I knew her. We became friends on instagram and I was always asking her where she got her children's clothing from, tips on making baby food, where she got something she used while she was pregnant and sweet comments on her girls. She always took the time to respond to my comments and commented on pictures of my girls.

Her husband has set up a fund to help pay for Caroline and Ainsley's college and weddings. Please, if you have anything to spare, donate to this family. She touched so many lives, especially mine. And please read her blog (it will be kept up so her daughter's have a keepsake of their mom). She was an awesome woman.

Be blessed, lovelies (#beblessedlovelies as that is how Leslie always signed off on her blog)
  
 

1 comment :

  1. Such sad news. I was so sad to hear this. I am glad they are keeping her blog up for her daughters.

    ReplyDelete