SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites and Justin Timberlake

It's Friday again and I couldn't be happier. And what makes this week even better was I had yesterday off and today is only a half day at work.

Let's get onto Friday Favorites and my link up with Karli at September Farm.

One. Justin Timberlake aka my second husband #sisterwives style. It's no secret (to those who know me) that I love me some JT. I am dying to go to one of his shows...to bad he isn't touring. But the good news is, I met this handsome fella yesterday at the American Century Celebrity Golf Classic in Lake Tahoe, NV. It's no surprise that his crowd was larger than anyone there and there are some big celebrities/atheletes there (Aaron Rodgers, Jerry Rice, John Elway, Alex Smith, etc.). But after his round, I finally met JT and he even interacted with my husband over the Golden State Warriors. Day/Week/Month made!
 There is a video of him on my IG if you are interested.

Two. Again, the ACC tournament. My husband, dad and I went yesterday. We all love golf, love Lake Tahoe and love beautiful weather. And we got all three. So much fun.
 Larry the Cable Guy (he even made fun of my dad and my dad loved it)
Mr. Aaron Rodgers himself. My husband is his doppelganger.
 My husband and I. See gorgeous weather.

Three. Nathalie's bachelorette party. I am off to sunny San Diego tomorrow morning with several amazing ladies for some bachelorette shenanigans. This is my first big (3 days) trip away from my ladies, and I am going to miss them. But I am really looking forward to lots of girl time and so much fun. Let the festivities begin!
 The bride and I at my wedding almost two years ago.

Four. Beautifying myself. I have been getting lots of beauty treatments all week in preps for the bachelorette party and a much needed refresher to myself. On today's agenda...getting my nails done and my hair done. My hair needs it. It is starting to fall out (post pregnancy hair loss) and isn't looking as beautiful as it was. Guess what everyone says about losing it (just losing the excess I never did while pregnant) is true. I know Kyra will make it beautiful again.

Five. Tieks. Obsessed with these ballet flats and I have been dropping hints to my husband that I really want them for my birthday. And since they are $175 per pair (but lifetime guarantee on them), I haven't bit the bullet. But let's face it, I wear flats every single day to work and even on the weekends. I need these in my life. Anyone have experience with them? Do you love them? And speaking of my birthday, it is a few days over 2 weeks away. Ahh.
I want all the colors. image

Have a good weekend all and don't forget to link up here.

6 comments :

  1. So jealous that you got to meet JT. Can I be sister wives with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can! He is going to have lots of wives hahha

      Delete
  2. That is so cool that you got to meet Justin Timberlake! He really is the best! Have fun at your friend's bachelorette party, girls' weekends away are always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was a great weekend. Now I am just recovering and oh so tired.

      Delete
  3. So cool that you got to meet some many celebrities!

    ReplyDelete