SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Father's Day

I know I am a little late, but Happy Father's Day to my amazing husband. Don't worry, I gave him the proper shout outs on social media and we tried to spoil him rotten, despite him being sick.

I would say the girls and our pup have a pretty awesome Dad. He cherishes and loves them more than anything.

His day started out with him going to the driving range to hit his new driver (no not from me, but he got a screaming deal on it). He had mixed feelings on it, but I think with a little practice, he will love it. Then we headed out to brunch. A late brunch that took a bit too long, but oh well.

In the middle of it all, we gave him presents from the girls.


Plus a handmade card (which I still need to take a picture of). My sister and I took foot prints of the girls and made feet hearts with a sweet message to their dad. Plus we did it for the grandfather's too. So sweet and such a great keepsake.
 Sweet Sutton
Sweet Avery

Since my husband was sick (from our sweet Avery girl), we didn't do too much. But we did meet up with my in-laws for a late lunch and watched the US Open (so happy for Jordan Speith) followed by a walk with the girls and pup. We took the girls on the walk using their carrier. So in love with my Ergo 360 carrier. Great investment.

We capped off the evening with ice cream (for my husband and I) and trashy tv.

I hope it was a great first Father's Day for my husband and I can't wait to celebrate the next many with him. We love you R!
 Daddy with a sleepy Avery girl on Father's Day (and a sneak peak at her new helmet)

Post a Comment