SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 14, 2014

Best Way to Consume Your Monday

I started writing my weekend update when I got lured into this awesomely awkward thread.

A few weeks ago, I got a comment from Bev, Halfway to Fearless, and I decided to check her blog out as I do with pretty much anyone who leaves me a comment.  I read a few of her posts, checked out her blog designs and bookmarked it to possibly check it out at a later time.  Fast forward to last week when I was perusing my bloglovin feed, and I tried to click her blog link.  No go.  I deleted her blog off my list and moved on.

Then I was reading Not Entirely Perfect this morning and came upon the best thread and most time consuming suck on my life (great for a Monday morning).  Please do yourself a favor and go read this thread.  I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.  Bev is crazy.  Well I don't even think crazy is the right word for her.  She is something else.

Recap if you don't have time to read it all:
Girl posts about giveaways and people say that she doesn't deliver on said giveaways.
Girl tries to get her view numbers up, so she lies about them and then posts in GOMI.
Girl posts recipes (stolen recipes), gets called out for it, then tries to delete the comments and fix her mistakes.
Girl makes fake accounts trying to be someone else, but gets busted (umm IP Addresses don't lie girl).
Girl posts as herself trying to defend herself.
Girl goes MIA and deletes twitter, facebook, blog, etc.
Her husband creates an account to tell everyone that she died in a tragic car accident.  Seriously going to lie and pull a soap opera move?  So unclassy.
Girls baby daddy's fiance posted saying she is very much alive.
Girl comes back saying she posted some stuff, but another girl, Caitlyn, was the one who posted all that stuff.

BUT YOU STILL STOLE CONTENT, RECIPES AND PHOTOS FROM OTHERS AND POSTED THEM AS YOUR OWN.  PLUS YOU FAKED YOUR OWN DEATH.

This has literally consumed my day.  And now it can consume yours.
  

2 comments :

  1. I STILL don't know who this is. That is probably for the best. YIKES! Happy Monday girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so so...so so wish her accounts were still active. i love me some cray-cray. i mean...i'm crazy, but i LOVE people crazier than me. it's a shame.

    ReplyDelete