SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Wish List

So today I was going to show you all the cute Christmas ornament I bought Rory and myself for our first Christmas together as a married couple, but I forgot to take a picture of it.  I was just too pumped to get it on the Christmas tree.  Yesterday my Dad dropped off some packages I had sent to their house (presents for Rory) and gave me another first year Christmas ornament from my parents.  I did take photos of that one (so cute), but I want to put them in the same post.  Hopefully, I can remember to take a picture tonight, to show you all tomorrow.

Anyways, back to Christmas.  Are you ready for it?  I can't believe Christmas will be here a week from tomorrow.  This month has gone by too fast.  Plus the one week less we had between Thanksgiving and Christmas really threw me off.  I love Christmas time and want to savor every bit of it, and it is almost over.

What is on your Christmas list?

I had a really hard time making a list this year as I have most of the things I want or need, so I had to dig for stuff I want, but haven't bought for myself.  Mostly due to cost.  You know you can't buy it all when planning a wedding.  But if you are looking to get me a gift (I know you are dying to), here are a few things I wouldn't mind.

 Danielle's Wish List

Are you ready for Christmas?

Post a Comment