SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ron Burgundy and Peyton Manning

This morning I watched Ron Burgundy interview Peyton Manning.  I laughed so hard.  I love Peyton Manning and I love Anchorman, so please do yourself a favor and check this out.   Ron Burgundy Interview
image via ESPN
 Here is one of my favorite parts...courtesy of ESPN magazine.

Manning: Barney Miller? Well, first off, Ron, some of the guys you named were never quarterbacks. And I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. Actually, Eli tried to grow one a while back without much success, I'd have to say.
Burgundy: Oh, I saw that. It did not look good. It looked like his upper lip was caked in a mixture of liquid dog crap and cocaine.
Manning: Easy, Ron, that is my brother. I do agree, though. It wasn't very well groomed.

There are many more funnies.  Watch the video, and then read the full article because there was some stuff left out.  Like the who would win a fight between Cujo (the dog) and Jaws.  Hilarious.

Post a Comment