SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 10, 2013

Run Or Dye

Two weekends ago, I did the Run or Dye 5K in Reno.  But let me first start by saying I was in Chicago the week leading up to the race for work.  And lately, I have the worst luck with flying United Airlines.  Ugh, I really dislike them.  In the last month, I have flown them three times (round trip) and three of the six legs have been either cancelled (two of them) or delayed almost 5 hours.

My flight from Chicago to San Francisco was delayed 4 hours and 45 minutes due to engine failure.  Ok I don't want to get on that plane, so I understood, but it took forever to find a new plane after sitting in said broken plane four over two hours.  I got into San Francisco and missed my flight to Reno, so I drove back home....5 hours.  I got home at 12:30 am and had to be up at 6:30 am to get ready for the race.  I don't know how I did it, but I did, and it was really fun.  Here is some photos for your enjoyment.

















We had such an amazing time.  Only downside, being a blonde, the pink did not wash out of my hair.  The green, orange, purple and blue, all washed out nicely.  But the pink left a huge circle of color on the left side of my hair.  I got most of it out by a week later, but my hair dresser had to come to my rescue and fix the last bit of pink in my hair.  Oh and I had some pink in my hair for my pink themed bridal shower.  Guess I really took the pink theme seriously!

Have you ever done Run or Dye, Color Me Rad or any other color run?  Did your hair dye all sorts of colors?


Post a Comment