, ,

Run Or Dye


Monday, June 10, 2013

Two weekends ago, I did the Run or Dye 5K in Reno.  But let me first start by saying I was in Chicago the week leading up to the race for work.  And lately, I have the worst luck with flying United Airlines.  Ugh, I really dislike them.  In the last month, I have flown them three times (round trip) and three of the six legs have been either cancelled (two of them) or delayed almost 5 hours.

My flight from Chicago to San Francisco was delayed 4 hours and 45 minutes due to engine failure.  Ok I don't want to get on that plane, so I understood, but it took forever to find a new plane after sitting in said broken plane four over two hours.  I got into San Francisco and missed my flight to Reno, so I drove back home....5 hours.  I got home at 12:30 am and had to be up at 6:30 am to get ready for the race.  I don't know how I did it, but I did, and it was really fun.  Here is some photos for your enjoyment.

















We had such an amazing time.  Only downside, being a blonde, the pink did not wash out of my hair.  The green, orange, purple and blue, all washed out nicely.  But the pink left a huge circle of color on the left side of my hair.  I got most of it out by a week later, but my hair dresser had to come to my rescue and fix the last bit of pink in my hair.  Oh and I had some pink in my hair for my pink themed bridal shower.  Guess I really took the pink theme seriously!

Have you ever done Run or Dye, Color Me Rad or any other color run?  Did your hair dye all sorts of colors?


No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by adoration