SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bad Blogger

So I have been a bad blogger lately.  I have been going on work trips left and right.  It seems like just when I unpack, I have to pack again.  Now most of the time I love traveling for work or fun.  But when you are planning a wedding, it is HARD.  Hence why I have been a bad blogger.  I have so many cute photos from my Bridal Shower this last weekend.  Plus I have been a DIY crazy bride lately.  Oh and I had my first bridal meltdown.  Ugh I didn't think it would be this hard.  So hopefully later today or tomorrow (I know such a procrastinator). But in the meantime, we got our first two wedding gifts.  Crazy I know...my our wedding isn't for another two and a half months.  I think I just had a panic attack over that fact.  Anyways, first we got a big box from William Sonoma from dear family-to-be for me.





We got 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 soup bowls, 4 cereal bowls and 2 Riedel wine glasses.




Cereal Bowls via William Sonoma                                 Dinner/Salad Plates via William Sonoma



                                                       






                                                  



Second, we have money in our honeyfund.  Basically it is a fund where people can send us gifts of cash towards something they want us to do or spend on our honeymoon.  Super stoked but didn't realize we would be getting stuff this early.

Post a Comment