SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Flower Girl

This past Friday we went to dinner at our friends house...more specifically our flower girl's parents house.  Raymond and Misty have been good friends of my family for years, so when we got engaged I knew right away I wanted to ask their daughter to be our Flower Girl.  She is ever so cute.  She loves princesses and dressing up.  She even told me that she dreamed of princesses, more specifically Ariel last night.

Meet our Flower Girl, Brooklynn.



Miss Brooklynn will be 3 years old in a few short days.  Isn't she just the cutest?

Before meeting up with Ray and Misty, I had picked a few dresses for Miss B.  When we went to the airport to welcome her grandpa (my dad's best friend) back from Afghanistan, I asked her what dress was her favorite.  She chose the one below and my favorite.  I can't wait to see her in it.  They are ordering it this weekend and she will be ever so cute in it with her matching halo wrapped with white flowers, baby's breath and navy and silver ribbon.


The dress is by Seahorse, style #46248.  We are getting the colors as shown above (navy and marcasite).  Miss B loves the Nevada Wolf Pack and since our colors are close to the Pack colors, Miss B was really excited to wear this dress.

What dress will your Flower Girl wear?


Post a Comment